T-shank,10 teeth per inch,Reverse tooth for splinter free cuts on top of work piece,HSC - high carbon steel, For clean and precise straight cutting,Ideal for cutting hardwood, softwood, laminated board, fiberboards and plastics
Package Dimension: 170.00x85.00x10.00mm or6.7x3.3x0.4in
Package Weight: 0.05kg or0.0lbs
Shipping and delivery options will be presented at check out. Depending on the shipping address, the following options may be available.
All orders that are small enough to be shipped by parcel couriers will be offered with parcel shipping. Parcel shipping is generally available Canada-wide via Canada Post. More options such as Fedex, UPS or Purolator may be available depending on the area.
Shipping costs is calculated automatically at check out, along with an estimated delivery time.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once the order is processed. For store location and hours please refer to our Contact Us page.
Please make sure you have entered a valid street address where you or someone can receive parcels in a timely fashion. Due to the size of many products, P.O. Box will not be accepted.
Pick-up in Store
Pick-up is available at our store. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to prepare your order. You will receive a notification for pick-up once the order is ready.
For store location and hours please refer to Contact Us page.
Please pick-up your order within 5 days from the time the entire order is ready. Store managers reserve the rights to cancel the order if it is not picked up on time.
For customer convenience, Zion owns a fleet of flatbeds and vans to offer affordable delivery solutions around the Toronto area. Most orders can be delivered in 2-7 days. Our customer service team will contact you before delivery. A photo-ID may be required at delivery to confirm recipient.
At Zion we take pride in offering great customer experience and great value of products alike. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the products for a refund, subject to the following conditions:
- Regular items (excluding items listed below) can be exchanged or refunded within 15 days of ordering in its original condition and original packaging along with the original receipt.
- Returns can be handled in-store or online. We will refund to the original method of payment in all cases.
- Unless a return is resulted by Zion's mistake, customers will be responsible for return shipping and delivery.
- 10% handling charge may apply if the entire order is returned. Certain policies are subject to exceptions listed below.
- Opened package, damaged items, used items, items not in the resalable condition or items without original receipt are not eligible for return or exchange.
Tiles & Mosaics: Tiles and Mosaics cannot be returned if the purchase is over 15 days due to the shade and batch variation from time to time.
- All spruces, paint products (tinted and non-tinted), shower doors, bathtub, vanities, shower panels, clearance and sales items, special orders, and all cut to length or modified products are FINAL SALE with NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- All liquid, fluid and paste materials including but not limited to Tile Glue, Silicones & Caulking, compound, wood filler that may FREEZE under cold weather are FINAL SALE during winter months (Nov 01-May 01).
Note to customers:
- Please check the size and specification before your purchase and follow the instruction of the product, consult a professional if necessary, we cannot take responsibility for unsuitable size or improper use of products.
- We do not guarantee or warrant the installation of product due to different installation practices and other condition beyond our control.
- For all tiles and mosaics, please make sure enough square footage for the entire project is purchased at once to ensure the same shade and size, please inspect size, color and visual defects before installation. Exchange and returns will be in accordance with the store policy listed above. Claims after installation or beyond the time limit will not be accepted.
- Polished tile must be sealed with proper sealer before grouting to prevent stain. Claim on improper use or installation will not be accepted.
Zion reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange at any time. Government ID may be required.