At Zion we take pride in offering great customer experience and great value of products alike. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the products for a refund, subject to the following conditions:
- Regular items (excluding items listed below) can be exchanged or refunded within 15 days of ordering in its original condition and original packaging along with the original receipt.
- Returns can be handled in-store or online. We will refund to the original method of payment in all cases.
- Unless a return is resulted by Zion's mistake, customers will be responsible for return shipping and delivery.
- 10% handling charge may apply if the entire order is returned. Certain policies are subject to exceptions listed below.
- Opened package, damaged items, used items, items not in the resalable condition or items without original receipt are not eligible for return or exchange.
Tiles & Mosaics: Tiles and Mosaics cannot be returned if the purchase is over 15 days due to the shade and batch variation from time to time.
- All spruces, paint products (tinted and non-tinted), shower doors, bathtub, vanities, shower panels, clearance and sales items, special orders, and all cut to length or modified products are FINAL SALE with NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- All liquid, fluid and paste materials including but not limited to Tile Glue, Silicones & Caulking, compound, wood filler that may FREEZE under cold weather are FINAL SALE during winter months (Nov 01-May 01).
Note to customers:
- Please check the size and specification before your purchase and follow the instruction of the product, consult a professional if necessary, we cannot take responsibility for unsuitable size or improper use of products.
- We do not guarantee or warrant the installation of product due to different installation practices and other condition beyond our control.
- For all tiles and mosaics, please make sure enough square footage for the entire project is purchased at once to ensure the same shade and size, please inspect size, color and visual defects before installation. Exchange and returns will be in accordance with the store policy listed above. Claims after installation or beyond the time limit will not be accepted.
- Polished tile must be sealed with proper sealer before grouting to prevent stain. Claim on improper use or installation will not be accepted.
Zion reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange at any time. Government ID may be required.